The Rachel Zoe Spring/Summer 2016 collection was inspired by the jet-setting ways of the carefree, easy-going Gypset. Donned with fringe, sequins and intricate patterns, the collection includes everything from flowing hemlines to tuxedo separates. TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu worked with the relaxed nature of the collection to create an effortless, loose wave hair look.
If you’re wondering how to create this hairstyle at the salon or from home, follow jeanie’s tips to recreate the style.
Start by using these tools: Blow-dryer, round brush, flat hair clips, 1 1/4-inch curling iron, and a wide-tooth comb.
Use the Following Products:
- TRESemmé TRES Extra Firm Control Mousse
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Frizz-Free Hold Hairspray
- Apply TRESemmé TRES Extra Firm Control Mousse through damp hair, and blowdry with hands until 90% dry.
- Next, lightly touch-up the top of the head using a round brush keeping a natural, fluffy texture.
- Starting on top, create pin curls with a 1 1/4-inch curling iron in the same direction and pin flat to the head. Repeat until the hair is completely pinned.
- Release pins, comb out the curls and separate the hair into center part. Enhance the ridges horizontally with the clamps of the curling iron.
- Comb through hair with a wide-tooth comb and mist the look with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Frizz-Free Hold Hairspray for soft, natural waves
Photos by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for TRESemme