Luxe seaside resort Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is offering couples and families a fresh take on classic summer travels with the Eau Summer Retreat and Social Summers at Eau Spa.
Located on a secluded private beach with breathtaking views of the Atlantic and guestrooms re-envisioned by renowned interior designer Jonathan Adler, the hotel is known for its unique brand of “new-fashioned Palm Beach luxury” — elegant and effortless, with a twist of fun — has created quintessential summer experiences for those looking to connect and create new annual vacation traditions.
“The Eau Summer Retreat is a new twist on the annual Hamptons summer sojourn,” said Vice President of Marketing, John Bradway. “We loved the idea of creating a classic social hub experience that’s fun and energetic, where families can connect – not just with family members, but with others as well — for an unforgettable summer vacation experience. That’s what makes Eau Palm Beach such a unique destination.”
Families can experience carefree connectivity with Eau Summer Retreat activities that include:
- Nightly Social Hour with cocktails and mocktails on weekends, along with the Eau Palm Beach signature “lobby turndown” with music and the ambient light of more than 100 candles.
- A sumptuous, clambake dinner party set on a sprawling communal table on the lawn overlooking the Atlantic.
- No holds barred Friday Family Game Night at Eau’s unparalleled COAST teen club.
- Friday night Family “DiscEAU” Dance Party with a deejay spinning the latest hits and classics.
- A family paddleboard/snorkel competition – challenge each other or take on your new neighbors.
- Bonfire nights with gooey s’mores at the oversized fire pit, including alcohol-infused s’mores for adults.
The Forbes Five-Star spa wonderland encourages a vacation steeped in indulgence and decadence with champagne on arrival, rich gourmet cupcakes and endless afternoons mingling in the co-ed Self-Centered Garden, appointed with swinging chairs, reflecting pools, comfortable cabanas and the sound of chill Ibiza beats.
- Beauty & The Beach – Booking a sun-kissed, sizzling and social retreat is a breeze with this package that pairs luxe accommodations and a daily spa treatment. Signature summer treatments include the Mermaid Treatment, which takes place on the sand in a comfortable lounger where feet, ankles and toes are massaged, exfoliated and polished to perfection with a custom-blended scrub; an aromatherapy and warm stone massage; and decadent Champagne Shimmer Body Luster scrub and polish, among the extensive array of pampering options.
- Eau Spa Fairy’s Favorites – A menu of specially priced treatments beginning at $99 include a 50 minute self-centered massage; a 50 minute essence facial for $99; and a shampoo and blowout for $39. Visit EauSpa.com for more information.
- Florida Residents Summer Escape – Fellow Floridians can enjoy a staycation in paradise in their own backyard with rates beginning at $199 per night, complimentary valet parking and complimentary dining for children in Temple Orange.
- Eau So Suite Summers – Set the stage for “we-time” and “me-time” with this offer. Book suite accommodations, which come with a bedroom and separate living room, for a minimum of two nights, and receive a connecting room at a 50% discount.
- 3rd Night Free – Extend your stay on the hotel when booking an oceanview or higher room for two nights and receive the third night free.
For more information or to experience the Eau Summer Retreat, visit eaupalmbeach.com/summer15